How can I affordably makeover bedrooms?

+3

Make over bedroom affordable

• Paint, update lighting, new comforters or bedspreads. If you have a bigger budget, change the flooring if needed.

• Kelli L. Milligan Kelli L. Milligan on Dec 29, 2018

Need more information please . How and for adult or child? Walls, furniture?

• Shore grandmom Shore grandmom on Dec 29, 2018

Naomie said exactly what I thought when I read your question. You could also get a few throw pillows or pictures for the wall to add color to the room. If the room is small and dark, a mirror usually helps. If the furniture is dark, you could paint or white wash it to lighten them up.

• Hi Mattia - Not on the design and decor aspect, but this article has 10 ways to turn your bedroom into a sleeping oasis. Hope this helps with some inspiration! Hugs, Holly

https://pinkfortitude.com/sleeping-oasis/

• Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Dec 30, 2018

Following naomie’s advice, check out macy’s For some great buys on comforters. I got aseveral sets for under $50 and a few for $30.

• Mogie Mogie on Dec 30, 2018

Artwork and/or mirrors. I checked my local Salvation Army and after about 6 months found a great bed spread that matched my bedroom decor perfectly. So be patient and check frequently.

If you can't afford to change the floor try a new area rug. Pick a color in the area rug and use that to coordinate throw pillows.