Can you give me some ideas for making over a master bedroom?

+2

give a new younger look to my master bedroom i live alone and i am 69 with a young heart

• Kelli L. Milligan Kelli L. Milligan on Oct 28, 2019
    Need to send pictures and styles you like.

• Fly girl DIY’er Fly girl DIY’er on Oct 28, 2019

Less is Best! Take out old objects that you don’t use and are ‘Just there’ because they have been there for a long time. Unless your totally in love with your bedspread and sheets, ditch them for a new, fresh Duvet Set with down comforter inside and matching sheets. Check Macy’s, they have sets on super sale. Also If you have hardwood floors in there, get a big rug and have someone help you put it under the bed so that it sticks out on both sides just enough to slid out of bed and be able to stand on it.

you can make new or add curtains made from an old sheet or inexpensive material or even just a topper over blinds if that’s what you have.

put just a few cherished objects in the room and of course what’s necessary To exist.

also, if you can, put your bed on the risers because it adds a more modern look to the whole room.

fresh paint always makes the room complete.

have fun.

• By Brittany Goldwyn By Brittany Goldwyn on Oct 29, 2019

You might like some of the ideas I did helping my parents make over their bedroom. The biggest impact was doing a lighter paint with a dark accent wall (purple, my mom's favorite color), switching up the drapes, and decluttering!

• Denise Denise on Oct 29, 2019
    makes sense to me thank you.

• Ashley Ashley on Oct 29, 2019

Something younger and trendy right now is painted furniture. Dark furniture is out, so consider painting (or having someone else) paint your bedroom suite if it is dark. You can check out my pinterest board on bedroom decorating too! :-) https://www.pinterest.com/ashleygresko/bedroom-decorating/