I desperately need to have two large sofa to seat holiday guest , how?

+9
  • Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 08, 2017
    What do you have now? Do you need to buy a second sofa? Is that what you're asking? Do you need to make something quickly and do you have room to put it somewhere? There are a couple of ideas here that are actually made for outdoors, but would certainly work for extra seating. Take a look and see if there is anything here that you like.
    https://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=outdoor%20sofa

• Orelia Northern Orelia Northern on Dec 08, 2017
      I have only one sofa but I need to be able to seat 11 people. I have space for a second sofa or loveseat but I didn't want to look over crowded. It's my inlaws first visit and my husband's aunt and other relatives and wanted to make them comfortable.

• Banjojane66 Banjojane66 on Dec 08, 2017
    Some Goodwill stores have seating that might have a solution to this idea!! If you want to cover them with a sheet, blanket, or comforter, your guests will be happy to know you went to a lot of effort to please them!!

• Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Dec 08, 2017
    Go the the Habitat for Humanity Restore in your area and buy more furniture for much less.

• See 1 previous
      I volunteer at our local ReStore and we sell nice, clean sofas for less than $100, sometimes about $50. Timing is everything and the longer they are on the floor, the pricing goes down.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 08, 2017
    I would look into the rental also, especially if you only need the furniture for a short time.

• Bijous Bijous on Dec 08, 2017
    Large sofas only seat 4 people each and that can be tight. Rent chairs and encourage people to mingle and not just sit.

• Mogie Mogie on Dec 08, 2017
    Chairs are a much better solution than sofas. Easier to move and store too.