Need a simple headboard for Queen size bed.

+2
Headboard attached or not to a brick outside wall. Want simple as I read in bed and hate the head mark on my light paneling.

• Red26480679 Red26480679 on Jun 27, 2018
    I have used decorative shower curtains and covered a piece of plywood to the width of the head of the bed. You can duck tape the back to hold material in place.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jun 27, 2018
    Hello Sharon, Why not use a Curtain Drape Metal Pole with attractive stops and Sew 2 or 3 loops or one long one onto Pillowcases. Pop pillows inside and thread them on to pole which has already been secured to wall and there you have it. Comfort Good looks and Wash and changeable too!

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 27, 2018
    https://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=headboard

• Emily Emily on Jun 27, 2018
    Can't go to sleep with out reading so a headboard is a necessity in our house. My husband's bed has a queen size bookcase headboard. It can either be fastened or is free standing. It looks like a real piece of furniture and the doors slide. I got this at auction, years ago, for $15. . . one of the best buys we ever made!

• Sherry Everett Sherry Everett on Jun 28, 2018

I have made a headboard from plywood, pad it with whatever you desire, I used mattress covers and trimmed to make a lap over and then stapled on a sheet to match my bedroom. You could look for remnant of fabric , I am making one with fabric now. Good luck.