Large indoor planter- how to find/ make this?

I have 2 mother-in-law plants. They need to be planted in a large indoor planter that I can move. I think the size I need is about 55"L x 16/18"w x 25"/32"d. I can only afford 350.00 dollars. Any one know where I can find or make or buy this? Thank You in advance.

• Pat Pat on Jul 03, 2018
    Those are big! The only thing I can think of would be 1/2 of a whiskey barrel. I think you can buy or make a platform for under the barrel to move it around. The barrel would be round, though and you gave sizes for a rectangular planter. Can't you divide the mother-in-law plants and use in smaller planters?

• Ann Cherkas Halstead Ann Cherkas Halstead on Jul 03, 2018
    Make your own out of concrete planters
    https://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?rs=ac&len=2&q=concrete%20planters%20diy%20cement&eq=concrete%20planters&etslf=12470&term_meta[]=concrete%7Cautocomplete%7Cundefined&term_meta[]=planters%7Cautocomplete%7Cundefined&term_meta[]=diy%7Cautocomplete%7Cundefined&term_meta[]=cement%7Cautocomplete%7Cundefined

• Landsharkinnc Landsharkinnc on Jul 04, 2018
    Sansiverius does best if they are pot bound ... and they are very slow growing ... what size planter are they in now? Any thing that size, with soil, plants, and water would have to have rollers attached in several places in order for you to move it ... Marine Grade plywood with good support and bracing could be painted or stained ... Lowe's cuts plywood to size ....