How to DIY Concrete stepping stone rocks?

+2
  • Dee Dee on Jul 04, 2018
    if you want to make your won you can buy a mold and pour quick Crete which is a lot of work. Of course you can just buy them at Lowe’s.

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Jul 04, 2018
    Would you like to make them or create them?

• Dfm Dfm on Jul 04, 2018
    I got a form from a big box diy store,, and a bag of quick creat. That was back at house no. 1. You only have a small amount of time before it starts to harden once mixed. I used a stamp on the half set concret for the stone pattern.

• Cindy Cindy on Jul 04, 2018
    Hi Cynthia, I just read a post yesterday where stepping stones were made. She used a large sheet tray with sides. She used different colored rocks to make designs with. When she was satisfied with the rock placement, she poured quick crete over the entire sheet tray. Very pretty when completed.

• Morgan McBride Morgan McBride on Jul 05, 2018
    it is easy to do with concrete and a mold! Here's the process I used: https://www.charlestoncrafted.com/2018/02/12/make-quikrete-walkmaker-patio/