How to build parking slot for one car?

I dont want to use concrete. Preferably the colored pre-made blocks from homeDepot. I also prefer just two rows wide enough for the car tires to sit on. Bob

• Mogie Mogie on Jun 24, 2018
    Don't know if you were thinking of a ribbon driveway but if you were:

• Nonni Nonni on Jun 24, 2018
    Some pavers aren't thick enough to take the weight of a car. They may not have the thicker ones needed for cars. I'd check with a store that sells pavers and they can tell you what to use.

• Jeanette S Jeanette S on Jun 25, 2018
    Great advice to check to see if they will take the weight of a car. Also, you will want to dig down and set these in leveling sand at ground level.

Make sure you don't make these too narrow or you will have a mess all the time...mud, broken or pavers pushed out of place or tilting up...and you will have to trim around them instead of just mowing over them.

One idea is to define the area with Landscape timbers and put rubber mulch around the stones. This is good because it does not get tracked in. No trimming, no mowing, all clean and neat!

• See 2 previous
    • Jeanette S Jeanette S on Jun 25, 2018
      P.S. We want to be before and after photos!!!!