Where is the best place to buy lattice screens?

+3
We need to attach a couple of screens together with boards to camouflage an outdoor condenser.
  • C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on May 24, 2017
    Your local home improvement store . Lowe's , Home Depot, etc. all have websites where you can compare prices . Measure the length and width that you will need and do some comparison shopping online .

• Home Depot, Lowes, or your local lumber yard carry these in stock. You can choose from painted, unpainted and plastic. Make sure to take your measurements with you!

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on May 24, 2017
    Home Depot or Lowes

• Chubby58 Chubby58 on May 24, 2017
    Buy the vinyl ones.

• Chubby58 Chubby58 on May 26, 2017
    If you buy the wooden lattice, they will weather and turn gray, but if that is the look you are going for then that's perfect. I just like the fact that you can wash the vinyl ( or maybe they call it plastic) and it has a clean look. It also comes in a variety of colors. I have painted all the lattice under my deck and I so wish they had the vinyl in the color I chose. That was a job.