How can I put shelving in small kitchen window

• Bev Bev on Jun 29, 2018
    I think todays flower box idea would be great for a kitchen... planted with thyme, basil, dill, etc. https://www.hometalk.com/29698457/hanging-flower-boxes-in-our-master?

• Carol R Derr Carol R Derr on Jun 29, 2018
    See if you can find vinyl small shelves that have a screw in point at the end of each self to the outside of each piece which you could us in a window. There is a loop at the top of each end that lets you hang them. Many people use then in pantries to hold spices, this may work for you.

• Chubby58 Chubby58 on Jun 29, 2018
    If your cabinets are beside your window, you can get 4 small shelf bracket pegs (not big brackets like you would lay a shelf on).  like this. Measure where you want your shelf to be on your cabinets, drill 2 holes a little smaller than the pegs on each side, you will have to hammer the pegs in. Then have someone cut you a piece of glass to fit, make sure you get at least 1/4" or more thick, then lay your glass on the brackets. I did this in my other kitchen. Wish I had of brought it with me when I moved, but have no window over my sink now. If you don't have the cabinets on each side, you could do a chain through a wood shelf on each end and hang from your ceiling.