Best way to clean the oven

+3
Something spilled over and is now baked on.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jul 05, 2016
    Try making a paste with baking soda and water. Rub onto the soiled area. Allow to sit to break up the spill and wash with dawn soap and water.

• Marcelle Dotson Marcelle Dotson on Jul 06, 2016
    I just read an idea that someone uses: She fills a large mason jar with orange peels and then fills the jar with white vinegar. the lets it sit for 5 days. She pours it into a spray bottle. Shen then sprinkles baking soda in the oven, sprays on the liquid, lets it sit for 20 min. and then just wipes up the gunk.

• Pam Walker Pam Walker on Jul 06, 2016
      I just read that one too & gonna try it. Just got my orange peels, now look'n for my mason jar. I'm gonna try it on our oven & see how it goes. I hope it works lol. :)

• Lagree Wyndham Lagree Wyndham on Jul 06, 2016
    Just get some EZ off and go for it, if its not a self cleaning oven. It may take more than one try.

I'd love to hear if it works! Good Luck!

• Shawnmarie Stengel Shawnmarie Stengel on Jul 08, 2016
    Heat your oven to 250 degrees and spray oven cleaner wait ten minutes and wipe clean.