Cleaning stove

+3
Hello all! How do I clean the top part of my stove, where the knobs are. All that grease is stubborn! Thank you

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Dec 23, 2017
    Have you tried to remove the knobs ( if they are the dial ones that come off- check your manual ir 1-800 tech support) and use a soapy magic eraser or blue scotch brite pad. I like to start with a gentle cleaner like dawn first and progress to the stronger options.

• Kimberly Jewell Harrell Kimberly Jewell Harrell on Dec 23, 2017
    mix white vinegar with some blue Dawn. Place in sprayer. Spray and let sit for 15 min. Might need to repeat . Wipe With wet rag.

• Stephanie Stephanie on Dec 23, 2017
    Get some powdered dish washer soap and mix with water. Use one of those sponges with the scrub pad on one side and just rub away. Make sure the soap has phosphates. It's amazing how well it works on stubborn grease, just melts right off.

• Christine Carrier Christine Carrier on Dec 23, 2017
    Dawn dish soap and a tooth brush. if the knobs pull off you can wash them in the sink

• Diane Kirsch Diane Kirsch on Dec 23, 2017
    I like to use dishcloths with the 'netting' on one side...nothing fancy...and you don't need much elbow grease to rub it off..just a dishcloth & dishsoap...

• Patt Patt on Dec 23, 2017
    I went to Home Depot and bought some 'Zep' cleaner.....that and a scrubbie seemed to work well.