What’s the best product I use to make my bathroom smell better?

+2

I have a slate on the walls and shower. This bathroom Is cold and inviting. Please help me

• Corinn Corinn on Jan 26, 2019

Bring low light plants in your bathroom , they soften the look of the room as well as clean the air.

• Mr ATC Mr ATC on Jan 26, 2019

The best natural product in the bathroom is vinegar. you can use it basically on any surface then leave it a bit on the remove dirt or else. Please not that you need to use it pure. Then when this is done remove with warm water and this time you can use a regular spay cleaner mix with some lavender or other good flavor to finish the cleaning

• Aallegretto Aallegretto on Jan 26, 2019

I use a reed set from Pier One for my bath. It diffuses perfectly and is decorative in itself. As far as uninviting, how much natural light does the room get? What size are your mirrors?

• SharylP SharylP on Jan 27, 2019

They've got the smell part, let me make a couple of suggestions about the "cold and uninviting" part. Slate is actually a gorgeous neutral background for decorating. I'd add some soft things to the room ... soft fluffy towels, maybe a soft wallhanging. And some color; what bright color do you love that you could put just little pops of in there? Between the plants, deodorizer, softness, and a bit of added color, you'll love your new bathroom!

• Suellen Hintz Suellen Hintz on Jan 27, 2019

I've loved using scent diffusers with the small reeds. Add this with a few decorative pieces on the vanity, perhaps on a tray. Artwork that you love; any of the new anchors mean no holes drilled in your slate...I use Gecko hooks. A beautiful rug on the floor. A pretty hand towel.