How to get smell of dog urine out of carpet

+2
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 16, 2018
    try natures miracle

• Ike7448546 Ike7448546 on Jun 16, 2018
    Try vacuuming with baking soda

• Sally Sally on Jun 16, 2018
    Tractor supply has a spray

• Christina K. Lawrence Christina K. Lawrence on Jun 16, 2018
    t Good luck with that. There are a lot ofspecialty products on the market that help a lot and I tried most of them, but those areas never got totally clean and dirt would cling there. I installed new carpet that was supposed to be easy to clean for pets and special waterproof padding. That was almost worse. After 2 years, I pulled that up too. Where there was a spot before, it would hit the padding and spread. Plus this new pet carpet hid the accidents and until you stepped on with bare feet or socks, you couldn't see the "wet". You can't imagine the filth on the back of the carpet when we pulled it up and smell. My son shampooed the carpet 4 times in a month before I pulled it up and the extra large areas showed on the back of the carpet. I had a prefinished hardwood floor installed . my dogs still have accidents, but they clean up with ease and so far there has been no damage to the floors.