Stain Removal

+1
Found a pair of Kahki shorts with old set in stains, tried Oxiclean stain remover with know help. What else could I try?

• Scooter Scooter on Jun 15, 2018
    Apply a thick paste of Biz and water, scrub with an old toothbrush, apply more then let sit overnight. If that doesn't get it out it probably won't come out but you could dye them!!

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Jun 15, 2018
    Soilove is my favorite stain remover when grocery store ones fail. Works great with oily stains. Some forums say its at 99 cents stores, I found mine on Amazon. It iscwell woth having in your stain eliminating arsenal.

Check out reviews and comments here to see if it might be useful in your situation.

• Annie Annie on Jun 16, 2018
    If you only soaked them once, give it a second, even third try. Use a fairly high concentration of oxyclean in a bucket of water and let it soak.

• I realize this sounds nuts, but I just found an article about odd uses for wd-40, they were using it as a stain remover. So I had to try it. Pulled out a couple tops with some old stains, sprayed it on and washed them in the hottest water the fabric could stand. It WORKED. It got out old grease and even wood stain