How do I eliminate cloudy areas on glass table tops?

+2

• Debbie Ann Burtoft Debbie Ann Burtoft on Dec 26, 2018

First, make sure it is clean of grease and scratches. Use a degreaser(good one made by DAWN), and check for scratches. Some times that alone does the job. If scratches, see if table top can be flipped or scratches turned to the rear of the table. Neighborhood glass and mirror company may be able to buff out scratches. Good Luck

• Joan Joan on Dec 26, 2018

ture.co.uk/readers-solutions/get-rid-pests-garlic ..good way to get rid of pre peeled garlic cloves grown out of country...make a slurry in the blender, mix in a tub of water, near the mole hole, holes, and move weekly farther and farther away from whatever it is you are trying to save..your gardens, your foundation, etc..hope this helps a bit..cheers and Happy Mole Daunting..Roz

• Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Dec 26, 2018

50/50 vinegar water with a drop of blue Dawn ina spray bottle to clean. If you have scratches try eyeglass cleaner that buffs out minute scratches. I got some 2 years ago and it works great.

• Angie P Angie P on Dec 26, 2018

I would try full strength white vinegar.

• Amanda Amanda on Dec 28, 2018

Hi Lynn. Try wiping it down with alcohol. My mother in law just told me this trick. I have yet to try it but it works for her.