How can these old desk pulls be cleaned and restored to their glory?

+5
I picked up three old desk drawers at a yard sale (for free!) because I loved the hardware on them. I want to recycle the drawers and have no clue how to clean the cup handles. I was amazed at what I found under the grime and dirt but I'm pretty sure they shouldn't be cleaned with a kitchen scrubby like I did...please help!
q how can these old desk pulls be cleaned and restored to their glory, painted furniture, Desk drawers in their for free condition that were picked up at a yard sale
Desk drawers in their 'for free' condition that were picked up at a yard sale.
q how can these old desk pulls be cleaned and restored to their glory, painted furniture, i scrubbed the one on the left with a kitchen scrubby but how do I give it a proper cleaning The emblem on the handle says LABOR SAVING OFFICE DEVICES and I d love to know more about these
i scrubbed the one on the left with a kitchen scrubby but how do I give it a proper cleaning? The emblem on the handle says: LABOR SAVING OFFICE DEVICES and I'd love to know more about these!