How do you get crayon scribble scrable off of a dark brown dining room

+3
dining room table? Thanks, Bobbie

• Landsharkinnc Landsharkinnc on Dec 10, 2017
    Mr. Clean Eraser does a great job; as it it wax, you might want to try olive oil, Murphy's Oil Soap on a terrycloth rag

• Lisa Sheppard Lisa Sheppard on Dec 10, 2017
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

• Ardale Ardale on Dec 11, 2017
    This one is easy! A damp Mr. Clean sponge will take it right off no problem! Tip: don't use imitation sponges. I've tried other brands that don't work very good but have never been let down by Mr Clean Sponges. Another Tip: If you ever get candle wax or crayons on fabric, first let the wax harden then scrape off as much of it as you can using a credit card or finger nails then just take a paper towel and lay it over your wax then iron (dry heat setting only) it will pull the wax up into the paper towel. You will have to repeat this using a clean paper towel as many times as it take to get all the wax out of your fabric but it will take it all out. I accidentally knocked over a burning jar candle onto my brand new expensive fainting (lounge) couch spilling wax over a large area of it and it took every bit of the wax out of the fabric leaving no oily stain at all.

• Sandra Smith DeFoor Sandra Smith DeFoor on Dec 11, 2017
    Have you tried Goo Gone

• Shoshana Shoshana on Dec 11, 2017
    I would also try Mr Clean Eraser