How to clean plastic chairs on patio (white)?

+6
i have some plastic chairs on my patio-- in the sun and dust . They need cleaning in the easiest way possible. I have tried, vinegar, 409, soft scrub with bleach, and a few other things i have on hand. So far they are still dirty and hard to get clean. Suggestions please.
  • Jeannie Herman Jeannie Herman on May 28, 2017
    I have some that need some soap and water to clean, I usually use warm water. Then some need more than that, and I have used bleach. Then there are those that just don't want to come clean...I use chalk paint or spray paint that is made for plastic for those! Be brave and make those a fun color.

• Goo22427000 Goo22427000 on May 28, 2017
    i have read WD40 is good for cleaning plastic chairs. Have not tried it.

• GG GG on May 28, 2017
    Try awsome. It works great.

• Susan Oglesby Canny Susan Oglesby Canny on May 28, 2017
    Home Armour

• Jane Sarnovsky Jane Sarnovsky on May 28, 2017
    Might also try a mr clean magic eraser. I cleaned a whole fence with red iron stains mud and algae and t looked brand new

• Stacie Stacie on May 28, 2017
    A Magic Eraser will work wonders!

• Jen Jen on May 28, 2017
    I have used two different cleaners and they both work great. The first is the Mr clean sponge. The other is CLR cleaner. The CLR takes dirt, grime and even hard water spots off everything.

• Patricia Patricia on May 28, 2017
    thank you all-- i will give it a go and hope they are spotless soon.