What is formula for cleaning greasy kitchen cabinets using Borax.

+4
abinets

• Jeanthornell1940 Jeanthornell1940 on Dec 10, 2017
      Thank you very much for the info. Will certainly come in handy. Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas..Jean

• Patricia Patricia on Dec 10, 2017
    to degrease kitchen cabinets:
    1/2 c Borax
    1 c distilled vinegar
    1 gallon of very hot water
    Stir until disolved, then scrub

I just saved this information from a HomeTalk post but didn't save the link.

Thank you so much for the answer .. . With the holidays nearly here I want to mix the solution for my helper. At my age I have to have help and assistance with many things. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you and yours. Jean

• Sharon Sharon on Dec 10, 2017
    Best is Dollar Tree Awesome Degreaser and the Awesome Orange mixed in hot water, use a car sponge and rubber gloves, and get the little round plastic scrubbies.

Thank you for the answer as ANYONE can afford this solution. Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas, Jean

• Patricia Patricia on Dec 10, 2017
    I understand that! I'm going to work on cleaning mine this week. I've wondered for years now how I ever had time to work a full-time job, or any job actually! I keep so busy.