Dog hair

+3
any ideas on how to remove dog hair from every where ? short of shaving the dog ? he has short hair..
  • Brush your dog every day. This helps with the shedding to a certain extent. I purchased rubber brushes for the carpet and furniture. I love them and they work well, in my opinion. I also have throws on the furniture where the pets like to lay, and I have a bunch of them, so switching out to wash is never an issue. Wash their bedding regularly too. I have a bunch of furry pets and some days it feels like a full time job just brushing eveyone.

• Mir Graham Mir Graham on Jun 13, 2017
    My mom uses a handglove and brushes her dog frequently, but that doesn't "solve" the issue. She vacuums EVERYTHING frequently and uses a tape roller tons. Sorry there isn't a better way. Some animals just shed more than others and pill treatments for shedding can be dangerous to the animal.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 13, 2017
    Reguardless of how much the dog is brushed etc.if your breed sheds like all of mine all you can do is vacuum and use a swifter.wish I could have a maid 24 hrs.

• Beth Cline Winger Beth Cline Winger on Jun 13, 2017
    It's an everyday job. My pugs shed a lot. I even use the vacuum on the dogs.

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Jun 13, 2017
    Brush the dog and vaccum. You could get a Ropmba, also.

• Lisa Burton Lisa Burton on Jun 15, 2017
    Duct tape around your hand (inside out) or on a paint roller on a stick and rub across rugs/upholstery to loosen, then vacuum.