How can I get the white grout clean that is between the gray slate ti

+2
  • Jacks Beta Jacks Beta on May 26, 2017
    Works the best and natural so no smelly chemicals.

• Robin Robin on May 27, 2017
    Thanks. I'll let u know if it works for me

• Updiane Updiane on May 30, 2017
    I used this from Dollar Tree. LA's Totally Awesome cleaner. I had sealed grout but could not find a product, natural or otherwise to really remove the dirt including a special expensive grout cleaner until using this. I applied with a foam brush and let it sit for awhile then rinsed. remarkable how well it worked.

• Chubby58 Chubby58 on Jun 04, 2017
    I gave up on light colored grout when I was constantly cleaning my kitchen grout with everything imagineable. I ended up actually going to a tile store and buying grout dye. I put it on with a toothbrush (very tedious) but only had to do it once. It was a darker color than what I had and haven't had a problem with splotchy grout since.

• Julie Julie on Jun 05, 2017
    try a solution of bicarb soda and vinegar.Mix to a paste and brush on with an old toothbrush.If the stain has penetrated the porous part of grout.You may need to dig old grout out and redo.When grouting you should seal the grout to stop any future staining.Goodluck.