How can you clean window screens? I can't hose them down.

+4
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jun 04, 2017
    The best is to take them down and wash them in your tub- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFPpR3_3krw

• Judy Judy on Jun 04, 2017
    Use a scrub brush, with some good soap, and this will be super. Why can't you hose them down? This is the best, fastest way to clean., tho the tub would be second. Best wishes, J.

• Alice Alice on Jun 04, 2017
      Thank you Judy!! I live in subsidized housing, we don't have a an available hose, and believe it or not, the screens don't come off the windows. Best wishes to you, too.🤗

• Joa22663521 Joa22663521 on Jun 04, 2017
    Vacuum them

• Diane Diane on Jun 04, 2017
    I have done it in the tub. If you can get them out of the windows, it works better than a hose, less of a mess

• Jen Keach Jen Keach on Jun 04, 2017
    You could use a spray bottle with water to spray them

• Judy Judy on Jun 05, 2017
    In that case, I would use a scrub brush, and use it, after you wet the screens. This would be the best, to use before a rain storm, for then the screen would be nice and clean afterwards. There are some screens that have a new clip on them, and it is tricky to use. If you live in a 2nd or 3rd floor apt., this would be worse yet, BUT - you DO DESERVE to have clean screens and windows. I understand totally, for I hate dirty screens and windows. I wish you the best wishes, in solving this question. Best wishes, Judy.