How do you keep up with washing, ironing cooking cleaning the kitchen

+1
a family of 4 try to clean the house, they are having 3 big dogs and 4 cats that are also part of the family sometimes they also staying in the house. The washing is always a problem to much, to wash the dishes unable to keep the kitchen clean in between they also doing the garden how do you plan to do everything what is the best way to make sure the washing ironing and dishes are up to date and clean. Where to you put the ironing and how do you keep your kitchen clean they don't have much space is a small unpractical kitchen. Sorry I don't have a picture to add.

• Kar28903899 Kar28903899 on Jan 08, 2018
    You need to enroll all family members who can walk, talk and carry things to help.Teach them to do do dishes mop the floors, make their beds and sort laundry.

Buy part synthetic clothing and linens that don't need ironing. Prepare casserole that can be frozen for some meals during the week. Clean the floors frequently as most people watch where there feet are going.

Create boxes and bins for each person's stuff. If it doesn't go in the bin it goes to the closet and only mom can give it back on Saturday. Relax, the house won't fall down if it isn't spotless 24 hours a day. You can't do it all

• Karen Tokarse Karen Tokarse on Jan 08, 2018
    Great advice, Karen! If you don't teach your kids to pitch in, they will grow up expecting others to wait on them.

• Dfm Dfm on Jan 08, 2018
    I've worked day cares to get me through college....even a 2 yr old can pick up their toys and put them away. i had to teach my college roommate how to do laundry. A cousin didn't know how to wash dishes by hand. there are courses in 'life skills". it's the parents job to equip their children with the basic homemaking skills, simple cooking. thankfully, i had a "mean" mom. she made both my brother and i do basic household and yard/ garden chores- its a family working as a team.
    most employers want team players- start them off right.

• Cla15615635 Cla15615635 on Jan 08, 2018
    thanks a lot sure this will help