How do you remove the cloud off shower glass

+5
  • Gabrielle Falk Gabrielle Falk on Sep 21, 2017
    I guess you are referring to a buildup of soap scum etc.. I make my own glass cleaner for the shower. 4 parts cleaning vinegar (white) to one part dish washing liquid. Spray on glass, and then I just use a cheap microfibre cloth to wipe over. It looks like it needs rinsing, but it doesn't as the glass comes up so clean without rinsing the mixture. I highly recommend. So easy and cheap.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Sep 21, 2017
    Make a solution of white vinegar and water 50/50 add blue dawn dish soap and a dab of jet dry

• Kathy Kathy on Sep 21, 2017
    After you get the glass clean, use car wax on it to repel water. use a squegee after each use to keep the "cloud"from returning

• John Grimley John Grimley on Sep 21, 2017
    There seems to be a bloom in water repelling products, especially for cars. Once you've cleaned the screen, try applying something like 'no wet' or similar product.

• Kristina Freeman Kristina Freeman on Sep 21, 2017
     comet spray cleaner love this stuff

• Den13695589 Den13695589 on Sep 22, 2017
    I first used WD 40, then followed with glass cleaner.

• Pku27449228 Pku27449228 on Sep 22, 2017
    I have use vinegar water and also limeaway if it is lime scale buildup from hard water

• Maggie Maggie on Sep 23, 2017
    What works for me is heated vinegar added to dish detergent half and half.