How is the best way to clean soap scam in the shower?

+4
  • DesertRose DesertRose on Dec 05, 2017
    Some people buy products like "Shower to Shower" spray to put in after each use. We found them toxic as we are so careful about chemicals in the home, even cleaners. I use a non-toxic cleaner and it just was not strong enough and lots of work. Then we discovered the Turbo Hurricane Scrubber like you see on tv. We ordered one online and it truly gets it all clean! even the grout! It comes with a charger and several brushes. You can buy them in Walmart now and probably other stores. Hope this helps. We now use our non-toxic cleaner Simple Green and with the Turbo scrubber it works!

• Amanda Amanda on Dec 05, 2017
    Hi Pam. I make a paste with baking soda and vinegar. I scrub it on with a good scrubbing sponge, and them let it sit for about 10 minutes. Rinse and wipe dry. If there are really bad areas you may need to do a few times. The bonus is the baking soda also helps freshen up the drains when you rinse it.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 05, 2017
    White vinegar mixed with baking soda into a paste.Rub on with Mr. Clean Magic eraser until it is clean,follow with a daily shower spray.

• Mogie Mogie on Dec 05, 2017
    Heat equal parts of vinegar in the microwave. Then mix with an equal part of Dawn dishsoap. Pour into a spray bottle. Spray on shower. Turn on exhaust fan (vinegar is strong smelling). Leave on for an hour and then gently scrub and rinse. But do not add water to the vinegar/dawn mix you need it thick to stick to the walls of the shower. Once clean do this weekly to keep it under control.

• No longer a problem in my household but when it was I just used vinegar in a spray bottle. No chemicals as we had kids and pets. I love the smell of vinegar too. Doesn't bother me a bit. Makes the room smell fresh and clean! If really bad, mix a paste of vinegar and baking soda.

• D.w31974756 D.w31974756 on Dec 05, 2017
    Family Dollar has a product called AWESOME that works magic. Try a small spray bottle first. I think you can find it in other stores but I found it there.

• Pam Wilson Pam Wilson on Dec 05, 2017
      Thank you, I know the product you are talking about. I'll give it a try.