How to clean a bathtub?

+2
  • Michelle Michelle on Jun 17, 2017
    Baking soda sprinkle on spritz wth water let than clean, my tub shines after I clean wth baking soda

• I also used a dryer sheet, and then once clean, use shower spray after each shower. You can also clean the bath with vinegar and a sponge. Let the vinegar do it's work though, just get a bucket and work your way around the tub. The old dryer sheet can finish up with a good polish.

• Kathy Bell Kathy Bell on Jun 17, 2017
    I use Tilex Bathroom. Does a good job on soap scum. Sometimes have to use a nylon "sponge" to get the hard stuff off.

• Swilkinson43 Swilkinson43 on Jun 17, 2017
    I had stains that would not come out and the only thing that worked was a Brillo pad. I was worried that it would scratch the finish, in my case it did not. But, it is something that may be a concern in your tub.

• William William on Jun 17, 2017
    Easy Off No Fume Oven Cleaner in the BLUE can. Spray it on, let it foam, and sit until it liquefies. Rinse away.