How to clean soap scumb off of shower doors

+3
  • Vinegar! Works great. And inexpensive.

• Jary Jary on Dec 10, 2017
    There's a bathroom product from Fuller Brush Company which does a dynamite job in removing soap crud from shower doors and walls.

• Kim30057307 Kim30057307 on Dec 10, 2017
    Fill an empty spray bottle about 1/3 full with white vinegar, 1/4 cup blue Dawn dishwashing liquid (Blue Dawn works best, don't ask me why, LOL), and 2 tablespoons of baking soda. Wait for the foam to die down and fill the bottle up the rest of the way with warm water. Don't shake but do tilt the bottle slowly back and forth to sort of mix ingredients together. Spray generously all over your shower doors. The Dawn will help mixture cling to the doors. Leave it for about 5 or 10 minutes, then wipe or spray clean. I promise you that this works beautifully. I had almost given up on cleaning my dad's shower doors in his basement bathroom. I had tried every over-the-counter product known to man. 30 years of build up and nothing even came close to this mixture.

• Mogie Mogie on Dec 10, 2017
    You might want to heat that vinegar the previous poster mentioned in the microwave first. Leave on for about an hour and then give it a gentle scrub.

• Pau31711799 Pau31711799 on Dec 10, 2017
    liquid dishwasher detergent

• Marcia Marcia on Dec 10, 2017
    I find MR Cleans magic erasers work great.Wet the sponge and scrub and rinse .