How to clean stainless steel appliances

+1
Hi. I need to know how to clean stainless steel appliances. I have used a product specific to stainless and it has streaked and stained the refrigerator. Can anyone help?
Thanks!

• Dfm Dfm on Jan 04, 2018
    a few manufactures use removable panels to give the look of stainless steel, the panels are not truly stainless steel. talk with an appliance repair place, see if new panels are available, skip the stainless steal cleaner and wash with the clean dish water, rinse and buff dry.

• Dfm Dfm on Jan 04, 2018
    i had purchased a new fridge, the old one had died the day house 2 went on the market. it showed up as white, and then the panels were changed out at the house. what an education.

• Djtking Djtking on Jan 04, 2018
    We recently bought stainless steel appliances and I was struggling to find a cleaner that I liked but I just started using Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes (I found them at Target) and I like them better then anything else I have tried. It leaves a oily feel but I just wipe with the wipes then "buff" with a microsoft cloth. So far this has been the best product to keep the fingerprint look at bay.

• Rhoda Rhoda on Jan 04, 2018
    Norwex cleaning cloths are terrific. Wipe in one direction with wet one then wipe with the dry one, again, in the same direction.The cloths can be purchased on line & can be washed and reused on multiple surfaces.