How to cleans tub that's stained and looks dirty but isn't?

+2
  • Liz Toone Liz Toone on Jun 16, 2017
    I would put 2 cups of detergent and 1/2 gallon of bleach in the tub as it's filling up with hot water. Fill it up as high as possible. Let it sit overnight.
    remove anything around the tub that could be damaged by the strong solution. If you have small children or a pet, close and lock the bathroom door.
    The next morning., drain and rinse the tub. You may have to do some scrubbing. Hopefully, this will get rid of most if not all of the stains.

• Carole Triplett Brooks Carole Triplett Brooks on Jun 16, 2017
    What is it made of?

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Jun 16, 2017
    Make a paste of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda and salt. Scrub the tub all over again, but wait 10-30 minutes before you rinse. Then rinse and towel dry. I hope you see improvement. Best wishes 😇

• Lois Tibbetts-Durkee Lois Tibbetts-Durkee on Jun 16, 2017
    My mother-in-law used a cream of tartar paste, smeared it on, left it overnight and rinsed it down in the morning. Not sure if she rubbed it or not.