How to remove a candle from a jar

+6
How do you remove leftover candle from the candle jar please ?

• Kathleen Kathleen on Dec 10, 2017
    Put the jar in your freezer for a day or till frozen. I carefully use a butter knife to go pry out. Wax will break out pretty easily.

• Lsherbach Lsherbach on Dec 10, 2017
    There are two methods I use
    #1- putting the jar in the freezer go about an hour then using a knife just break the remaining wax and remove
    #2- I put the candle in the microwave...the amount of time depends on the size of the candle. Really be careful with this...use mitts when removing from microwave...pour the excess wax into Ana empty can, milk carton or a box destined for the trash.

• 62q10370829 62q10370829 on Dec 10, 2017
    Set in pot & when using oven set the pot where the heat is coming from oven. But before you do this dig center out with Sharpe knife. When it gets soft push sides toward center & pull out. Good luck.

• NGG NGG on Dec 10, 2017
    Set jar in a bowl of really hot water from sink tap. In a few minutes it has softened, take out and throw away. Quickly wipe out with paper towel to get residual. May need to do twice.

• Ebbjdl Ebbjdl on Dec 10, 2017
    Sit the glass candle holder in very hot water, that should loosen the wax, then chop into small pieces, and dump it out.