How to remove lint on large surfaces

+3
  • How large a surface? I would lay the item on my bed and get the sticky roller out and go to town.

• Marlo Marlo on Dec 28, 2017
    I like to use a long strip of packing or duct tape. It picks up more gunk because it's stickier than the rollers. I have a big footstool that gets covered in lint often. I just hold a long strip (about 20 inches or so) with one hand at each end and raise and lower my hands while positioning the tape all over the stool. When the tape loses it's stickiness from too much lint I just use a fresh piece.

• Sharon Sharon on Dec 28, 2017
    I wrap tape over my hand with sticky side out, and brush it off. Replace the tape when it doesn't pick up any more.

• Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Dec 28, 2017
    tape works well for me

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 28, 2017
    I use tape too. Those lint rollers don't last very long. A roll of duct tape will clean lint for a lot longer then probably a dozen rollers or more. I like putting down strips next to each other, then ripping them all up. Let's make cleaning fun again. LOL

• Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Dec 28, 2017
    Lay about 5 or 6 long pieces of masking tape next to each other so you now have a giant piece of tape at least 6 inches wide and use this as a giant lint remover.