I had a cleaner with bleach in it and the lid came off on hallway

+2
Carpet. It is a apartment so cannot replace. Is there a way to get stain off carpet. It looks like bleach.
q i had a cleaner with bleach in it and the lid came off on hallway
  • Lynn Goins Lynn Goins on Jan 06, 2018
    If it's bleached, you can't get it off. It has removed the color from the carpet. You could MAYBE dye it, but I think I would check with a store that sells carpet.

• FL FL on Jan 06, 2018
    Maybe you can dye the lightened spots wit a fabric dye to match the rest of the carpet:
    "While there are some do-it-yourself spot dye kits available, this repair really should be left to a professional carpet dyeing company as it would be nearly impossible for an untrained person to achieve a good color match. Also, the bleach spot needs to be properly and fully neutralized, using a bleach neutralizer in order to prevent the spot from just fading out again once it has been repaired.
    I would suggest that you check in your local telephone directory to locate a carpet dyeing professional who can perform this repair for you. You could also look for a company or individual online. Hope this helps you!"

• Marion Nesbitt Marion Nesbitt on Jan 07, 2018
    If the colour has been bleached, then you may have to call a company that specializes in dyes for carpets.

• Leah Leah on Jan 07, 2018
    I used a permanent market for small spots. I worked with them till I found right color.