I live i live in a 3900 sq. Ft. home---what to clean?!

+7
What are 1-2 things I should clean most often; other than the bathroom?
  • Wil7639534 Wil7639534 on Jun 07, 2017
    you should clean the kitchen and your bedroom. It's hard to enjoy a meal if the kitchen is yucky and you can't sleep well if your room feels like it's going to collapse on you.

• Julieanne Julieanne on Jun 07, 2017
    Air filters

• Glen Glen on Jun 07, 2017
    I would recommend FLYLADY.com. Cleaning for 15 min at a time. Lots of useful information and the main thing is you won't get overwhelmed !

• Kathy Bitzan Kathy Bitzan on Jun 07, 2017
    Kitchen and your sleeping area.

• FL FL on Jun 07, 2017
    Kitchen and bedroom! Kitchen: dishes, countertops, fridge, floors and cabinets, stovetop, microwave, oven. Trash out. Its where you store, prepare and eat food so it needs to be clean. Some chores can be done as needed like cleaning the oven. Some can be tidied up once a week like the fridge contents, the cabinets, and the pantry. The bedroom can be cleaned, dusted and vacuumed once a week and the sheets changed. Everyday make the bed and hang up clothes. Kids' bedrooms need the same weekly once over and sheets changed, plus daily picking up clothes. Good luck!

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Jun 07, 2017
    Kitchen for sure!

• Lisa L Smith Lisa L Smith on Jun 07, 2017
    I feel your pain. I find that if I can vacuum and clean the kitchen on a regular basis the house feels clean. The kitchen, in our house, is the most used room next to the family room. Vacuuming the floors, carpet or hardwood, will keep your dust down. I also find that keeping doors shut to rooms that are not used regularly helps with dust.

• Terri valdes Terri valdes on Jun 07, 2017
      Thanks so much , Lisa!
      i agree w all your thoughts and really helps and happy to say I do that pretty much except vacuum!!
      Grateful!