I'm looking for a DYI solution to removing the smell of cat urine from

+2
  • Corinna Agee Corinna Agee on Jun 09, 2017
    club soda and nature's mirable

• Cheryl Cheryl on Jun 09, 2017
    Try using Hexol an old remidee for all kinds of smells found in most drug stores

• Ssv13815748 Ssv13815748 on Jun 09, 2017
    Once had the same situation. A janitor's supply house, some supermarkets, and big box stores sell an item called Nilodor. The bottle is small and a drop goes a long way. The smell is pleasant (like cloves) and you may need to treat the area a few times. Nilodor is an organic product that uses live cultures to remove the urine proteins. It does work.

• Edie Short Edie Short on Jun 09, 2017
    Tractor supply sells a very good neutralizer( I used it for dog smell in the house that My Dad had)it is called "Natures Miracle-Stain and odor remover" I Highly recommend it!!!( I have not had a cat issue to try it on since I moved here, but As bad as this house was, I think it would be the best try on cat urine as well!!

• Kelly Kelly on Jun 09, 2017
    My husband is a hunter. Our dog took a direct hit by a skunk once. We used the detergent that we use on his hunting clothes to make them scent free to bathe her in. Called number on bottle first to be sure it was safe. It worked great first time. Now it is my go to for any odor issues. Easy to find during hunting season. I always keep it on hand now.