Naturally cleaning power for household

+5
I'm looking for something really efficient for cleaning windows (especially on the weather side) and for WC toilets for getting back the immaculate white

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 29, 2017
    For the windows...white vinegar and water 50/50 a dab of jet dry and a dab of blue dawn dish soap...for the toilets baking soda followed by white vinegar in the tank and the toilet

• Hans d Hans d on Dec 29, 2017
      Dear Janet, thanks a lot for quick reply. I'll try it at the beginning of next year. Wishing u a happy and healthy 2018! Hans D.

• Ken Ken on Dec 29, 2017
    Vinegar in water is a perennial favorite for cleaning windows. I'd go a little dish liquid in the bucket too.

By way of efficiency, you need to develop your squeegee technique. Professional window cleaners use squeegees exclusively, with a cloth to wipe the tool, not the window. Efficient is in the hands of the cleaner, not the cleaning solution.

When you say WC toilets, do you mean that you want the WC cleaned white? Again, most recommend using white vinegar, but since the WC is unglazed there will be a lot more effort into cleaning the surface. I have used the bleach tablets too but the toilet manufacturer will void any warranty on their mechanisms. If your water is like mine, you'll be in that tank every week scrubbing. Noble thought but worth the effort?

• Hans d Hans d on Dec 29, 2017
      Dear Ken, thanks a lot for quick reply. I'll try it at the beginning of next year. Wishing u a happy and healthy 2018! Hans D.

• Mai6339302 Mai6339302 on Dec 29, 2017
    If your windows are really nasty. Spray the glass with a little oven cleaner (make a "S", then use a drop of liquid soap and ammonia in a bucket of water and wash the window. Finally, dry with a lint free rag.

• Hans d Hans d on Dec 29, 2017
      My dear, thanks a lot for quick reply. I'll try it at the beginning of next year. Wishing u a happy and healthy 2018! Hans D.

• Hans d Hans d on Dec 29, 2017
      Dear Jennifer, thanks a lot for quick reply. I'll try it at the beginning of next year. Wishing u a happy and healthy 2018! Hans D.