What are the best implements to use to dust mop and cc

+2
  • FL FL on Dec 25, 2017
    "Achoo! That dust that's been collecting while you were stuck indoors has got to go. Don't try to brush it away with a feather duster, that will just make things worse. Here are some proven dusting tools from cleaning pros and the experts at Consumer Reports who share their advice in " How to Clean Practically Anything." Tips, advice, videos and purchase suggestions: https://www.consumerreports.org/cleaning/best-dusting-tools-for-spring-cleaning/

• Ebbjdl Ebbjdl on Dec 25, 2017
    I don't understand your question? Please b more specific.

• Leah Leah on Dec 25, 2017
    Not sure what you mean by cc, but microfiber works. I use a microfiber mop. Different heads for wet and dry. They are borrowed on. When dirty, put in wash. Does well in walls too.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 26, 2017
    I use the Swiffer products for everyday dusting and mopping. I do the down on your knees with a pail and rag for deep cleaning when the Swiffer doesn't clean real well when the dogs bring in too much dirt. I also always do bathroom floors that way, I know they are clean when I get done. I grew up without a mop, my mom didn't even own one, so a pail and a rag is more natural to me. Hubby gets mad when I do the floors my way, but I am sorry, but unless you frequently rinse the cloths on the mops, you are just moving around dirt. That was how I was taught to clean by some one who keeps an immaculate house, even at 97 years old.