What do you recommend for wood blind dusting?

+3
When I dust my blinds the next day they are dusty again. Sometimes before the next day. What do you recommend to make my cleaning day better?

• Pascale Nguyen Pascale Nguyen on Dec 09, 2017
    Use Swiffer duster or wear a sock on your hand and clean each blind. Since it's wood you may want to use a wood cleaner.

• Barbandstuff Barbandstuff on Dec 09, 2017
    make sure you have no leaks around your windows that outside air can get in. Make sure your furnace filters are clean. I use a wet rag to wipe the dust off everythig, that way I feel it not just relocate in the house somewhere. I keep my doors and windows closed and I don't alow shoes worn in the house. And when I make the beds I don't "fan" the sheets over the bed to make or unmake the bed. My house always smells fresh and clean without artificial scents.
    Barb

• Bijous Bijous on Dec 09, 2017
    I use Endust. It is chemically formulated to repel dust for a period of time. I lightly spray a feather duster and then dust the blinds. Works for me.

• You could use your vacuum attachment. I've found that if you have forced-hot-air heat, blinds get dusty in a matter of hours. I got rid of mine! LOL

• Pg Pg on Dec 09, 2017
    You can use Murphy's oil soap concentrate in water. Wring cloth out and wipe the blinds. The Murphy's also conditions the wood while cleaning it.