What is the best way to clean outside widows with no streaks?

+2
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 12, 2017
    Make a mixture of white vinegar,water 50/50 add a dab of blue dawn dish soap and a dab of jet dry.

• Beverly Stapel Beverly Stapel on Jun 12, 2017
    Use newspapers not paper towels

• Christine Christine on Jun 12, 2017
    Once when I was pregnant and my family did not want me up on a ladder, I hired a window washer, He was german and he told me how to wash windows. He said, dish detergent and water,, vinegar is optional but not bad, and use an applicator that is very absorbent like the sheepskin wrapped around the wand (these window washing kits you can buy) and then, use a towel and your finger, and wipe across the top of the window to create a dry line at the top. Then use a rubber blade and start in the dry spot and swipe. Wipe the blade with a towel after each swipe so you are starting with a dry blade. Overlap your swipes so there is no streak in the middle. If there are any tiny spots that are left along the edges, leave them there they will evaporate.

• Tam13317878 Tam13317878 on Jun 12, 2017
    I uses an ammonia/water solution and it is streak free

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Jun 12, 2017
    The newspaper is super important - it's such a great trick - works every time!