How to clean pots with baking soda?

+3
You had a diy about cleaning pots and pans with baking soda and someth

• Lynn Frazel Flaherty Lynn Frazel Flaherty on Dec 13, 2017
    Salt and vinegar - I tried it and it didn't work. I also tried hydrogen peroxide. Didn't work. Also Astonish -didn't work. I'm trying Bar Keepers friend. I have high hopes for it.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 13, 2017
    https://www.hometalk.com/diy/clean/house/cleaning-tips-burnt-pots-pants-5383049

• Lisa Smith Lisa Smith on Dec 13, 2017
    For baked-on food, try wetting the area with the hottest water possible and liberally sprinkling LOTS of baking soda on the spots. Let it sit for 30 minutes and then scrub with a scratchless pad (I use the Dobie sponges). It usually always comes clean very easily.
    Very rarely, I may need to do an extra application.

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 13, 2017
    I think what you're looking for is baking soda and vinegar. Sprinkle a lot of baking soda on the pan, then spray with vinegar until it's very wet. The two items will cause a bubbling reaction that will lift the dirt off the pan. Be sure to let it sit a while so that it can do it's job. If anything is left, do it again or scrub it with Bar Keepers Friend. Wishing you the best.