Benny, unless there is a VERY small amount of mold, if it is in your house, you need to call the pros. I worked on houses hurt by Superstorm Sandy, and saw first hand what damage mold does to homes, but more important, I learned how deadly mold and mildew can be. The problem is that both are insidious--- even if you think you got it all it can be growing inside your walls. Mold is a serious health threat, and the only way to be sure you get it all is to let the professional mold removal companies do it.
If the mold/mildew are the result of a one-time incident (like a hurricane) and not from years of neglect, your home owners insurance may cover the removal. Call them.
Benny...Distilled white vinegar and hydrogen peroxide will work
Where is it and how much? Vinegar will take care of surface mold.
Good Luck! Hope this helps: https://www.thespruce.com/how-to-get-rid-of-mold-4163846
I collect enough hair each day to make an entire cat!