I want to use only one product which works for all kinds of surfaces l

+3
  • For what purpose? For cleaning, I use plain old white vinegar for almost everything.

• Teresea Campbell Teresea Campbell on Jul 06, 2018

White vinegar Google it it does everything

• HappyGrandmaGA HappyGrandmaGA on Jul 06, 2018
    My neighbor sells non-toxic Norwex products......expensive but well worth it.
    Check them out online for your nearby rep or order online.

• Mogie Mogie on Jul 06, 2018

Vinegar does clean a lot but not everything.

Vinegar shouldn't be used on clothes irons it can damage the tip, waxed furniture it strips wax leaving furniture looking dull, stone countertops and floors because of the acid which can etch granite and marble, actually not recommended to adding to washing machines and dishwashers since the acid breaks down the rubber hoses, carbon steel blades (cutting knives) darkens them, phones and touchscreens vinegar eats away the protective coating, greasy surfaces since vinegar is an acid it doesn't break down grease. Use a alkaline soap like dish washing soap for grease.

• Gra29188215 Gra29188215 on Jul 06, 2018

Krud Kutter. It has its own spray bottle and is great for all kinds of dirt,

as well as food stains, etc.

• DesertRose DesertRose on Jul 06, 2018
    If you are asking about cleaning, I use ONE product. It is non toxic and is both a disinfectant and deodorizer. We buy Simple Green for all our cleaning. You can find it in the auto/boat/camping area of Walmart in the concentrate or in Menards and other home improvement stores with the cleaners in both concentrate and spray bottles. We buy both. Meh, I hope this helps as your question was cut off.