How to DIY with apple cider vinegar?

+1
apple cider vinegar recipe

• Joy30150932 Joy30150932 on Dec 29, 2017
    Cutting back on sugar is a good place to start. If you are prone to acid reflux then do not use the vinegar solution.

• Do you want to make apple cider vinegar? If so this is a good recipe.

I use vinegar on my hair as a rinse to make it shiny, I also drink about a 1/4 cup every morning to keep my system clean.

• Dorcas Dorcas on Dec 31, 2017
    I’ve been drinking ACV since first of November from a recipe I got from a friend who used it to lower her A1C. I’ve got another month to go before my next appointment with doctor to if its working but I have noticed that it keeps my acid reflux under control and my chronic seasonal allergies have not appeared at all this year which usually start in Sep and goes thru Mar.

recipe: 64oz Apple juice no sugar added, 8oz grape juice no sugar added and 8oz ACV braggs (With the mother) Drink 1 cup each morning on empty stomach 1hr before eating. exercise at least 3x week for 30 minutes and add a lot of green vegetables to your meals.
    hope that helps!!

• Mogie Mogie on Jan 12, 2018
    Do you want ideas on using ACV?