What creative ideas do you have for pet hair?

I am working on a doggy room project for my 3 labradors. With my busy schedule I want to make it ergonomically geared for dogs so that it would it be a lot easier for me. I installed a shower that my dogs can easily walk in and out of. Unlike, our regular showers or bathtubs most of us have that make it difficult for them to get in. However, I’m sort of stuck on which approach to take in creating a hair dryer. The fast drying towels and dryers made specially for dogs still makes it difficult. I would like to create a dryer similar to the one you see in drive thru car washes. Is there something similar to that , or is there such a thing out in the market ? Do you have any suggestions that can be created or installed?

• Wow! What an interesting concept. I have never heard or seen anything like that - you may just have to be an entrepreneur and invent it! I guarantee it could be done if you partner with the right people. Hopefully someone will see this and can hook up with you and get something going. There certainly is a market for a product like this. Love to see what you come up with. 🔨

I have a lot of pets but none of them like any of the hair drying implements I have ever purchased so I just let them air dry. Hey, we live in So CA!

• Rob32328534 Rob32328534 on Jun 30, 2018
    Hi Darto! I think I found the answer for you- Neiko industrial portable 3 speed airblower fan. www.toolplanet.com

• Johanne V.Lusch Johanne V.Lusch on Jun 30, 2018
    After a bath, my dog rubs himself against the wall trying to get dry. Bathroom mats have rubber backings to deal with the moisture. Hanging them on the wall in a particular section of the room at the dog's height, they can rub up against & dry themselves - can use multiple colours for a bright strip that looks good for you and practical for them. Would also be a good spot to have them shake off after a bath or walk in the rain without dirtying your walls. Use hooks or Velcro so you can remove to wash occasionally - just a thought