Have you struggled to find the best method to clean your glass mirrors and windows without streaking?
I have a simple solution for you.
IT IS TRULY THE BEST SOLUTION!
Our patios get filthy from the construction constantly happening on the property.
In order to keep the patios clean, I often need to hose the dirt off the flagstone.
This leaves me with water droplets and dirt covered doors and glass.
The cleaning solution I use quickly brings all the glass and mirrors back to perfection.
2 cups water
1/4 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup rubbing alcohol
1 T corn starch
Several lint free microfiber cloths
- Place all of the ingredients in a spray bottle.
- Shake well.
- Remove any heavy dirt or grime off the windows using water (especially if outside) so that you don’t have to change out your dirty cloths as much.
- Next, spray the windows liberally with the mixture in the spray bottle.
- Using a lint free cloth, wipe the windows down.
- If the cloth becomes dirty, switch to a clean cloth.
- Allow your glass surfaces/windows/doors to dry.
- Your glass and windows will be the cleanest they have ever been.
You probably have all of these supplies already on hand. After you use my method to clean your mirrors and windows one time, I highly doubt you will ever buy another bottle of Windex again.