How can I organize paint stencils?

+2

do you have an idea of something I can make that would hold/ organize my stencil paints

• Recreated Designs Recreated Designs on Jan 11, 2020

Hi Pam, if they are the thin bottles like the ones I use, I line them all up in a vintage sewing table drawer. The old sewing tables had long thin drawers in them and I salvaged a bunch one time and find the perfect for little bottles and then just put the drawer on a shelf.

• Betsy Betsy on Jan 11, 2020

Hi Pam: What I use is the organizers from the dollar store. You can get the ones with or without lids. I put some stuff in the narrow wire racks they have, too. Cheap and convenient:) Good luck

• Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Jan 11, 2020

Pam. I use small plastic containers and organize by color..you can also use baskets.

• Pamela Pamela on Jan 11, 2020

Hi ! I use the decorative storage boxes , found at Michael's . I keep all my craft paints in them a put a dab of the paint on the top , so you can easily see the colors . I also sort them by color , as well .

• Homeroad Homeroad on Jan 14, 2020

Hi I have about 100 stencils and I hang them on pants hangers from the pipes in my basement. If you have a craft room they could be hung from a suspension rod between two pieces of furniture. The pants hangers work great!