What is the best way to decorate a coffee table? With

+2
  • Dee Dee on Jun 27, 2018
    Use the rule of 3. Do not put a lot of statues etc. You can use a basket for your remotes, and some books or a small flower arrangement.

• Suelane Suelane on Jun 27, 2018
    Hi Jamie, are you just looking for ideas of what to put on top of the table or are you wanting to do some changes to the table like painting it or decoupage? Let us know what your goal is and we can help you with ideas!
    Thanks!

• Jamie Lynn Pruden Jamie Lynn Pruden on Jun 27, 2018
      I did refinish . A cream legs and dark top . Sort of that distressed farm look . I love flowers. Should I do a runner?

• Suelane Suelane on Jun 27, 2018
    HI Jamie, that sounds really pretty. I would like a runner that is farmhouse style too - aged quilt type fabric or something natural like jute. But here is a site to look at - it might give you more inspiration! Good luck and have fun.

• Bbunny42 Bbunny42 on Jun 27, 2018
    This month's issue of HGTV Magazine has several pages of tabletop accessories, all starting with a tray, then adding books, candles, flowers, etc. You might browse it next time you see it so you'll know if you want to buy it! I like using large trays or baskets on my coffee table, then adding various items. My favorite is a rectangular basket with sides about 2" tall, adding a scarf with assorted fall colors, small artificial fruits and nuts, small silk fall flowers and a larger container of fall silk flowers in the center.