Frugal crafts are simply the best. If you already own a few mason jars you are off to a great start. You will need to gather or collect a few more supplies to put together these jar. It literally took me less than 5 minutes to create each jar. Clever and inexpensive
Best part of all… When you are done using, simply pull off the balloon and you have your mason jar back for preserving your apple sauce
1. First wash and dry your jars so they are ready for serving
How To Turn a Mason Jar Into a Frankenstein Beverage Cup
2. Then cut off the long skinny part of the green balloon and cut part of the other end of the balloon as well. You want there to be a hole on each end of the balloon.
3. Stretch the balloon over the bottom half of the cup.
4. Cut the black balloon like you did the green. On one end you can cut out a bit of angles for Frank’s hair do.
5. Stretch the balloon over the top half of the balloon.
6. Lift one end of the balloon on the jar and make a very small slit in the green balloon for the mouth. It will stretch and form an ‘O’ shape on it’s own.
7. Hot glue two googly eyes onto the balloon.
- Mason Jars (http://fave.co/2cTb0ud)
- Green Balloon (local craft store)
- Black Balloon (local craft store)
- 2 googly eyes (http://fave.co/2dp6BEr)
- Hot Glue
- Sharpie Marker
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!
Published September 27th, 2016 1:50 PM
3 of 35 comments