Pink Mason Jar Centerpieces for Weddings or Your Home
Want to add a pretty pop of color to your home decor? Grab your Mason jars to make this simple yet stunning Mason jar centerpiece.
This beautiful pink Mason jar centerpiece would be a gorgeous addition to any tablescape either in your home or for a wedding. The best party is you don't need a lot of pricey supplies to make it.
You'll need a few Mason jars, paint and twine and of course some pretty flowers to finish off your Mason jar craft.
1. Cover work surface with scrap paper or newspaper.
2. Use foam paint brushes to paint each Mason jar a different color.
3. Let dry.
4. Once the Mason jars are dry, repeat steps 2 and 3 to add a second coat.
Note: You may need to add a third coat of paint.
5. Using a nail file, lightly sand off some paint on each Mason jar to create a rustic/distressed look.
6. Carefully glue the end of a piece of twine onto the back rim of each Mason jar, wrap twine around the jar five times, and secure the end with hot glue.
7. Fill with flowers and display your Mason jar centerpieces for weddings!