I LOVE spring. So to celebrate I created this Burlap Spring Wreath.
Burlap Spring Wreath
2. Next, wrap the wreath frame with a burlap. I left a bit of it out on both sides to resemble a bow.
3. Then, secure the nest by weaving the burlap. Secure everything with a glue gun.
4. Glue Easter grass into the nest.
5. Next, I took 3 eggs and glued them into the nest. After that I took a sturdy strand of grass and glued the bottom of 3 eggs to it, making sure to space it out correctly. Start in the middle with the first egg and work out.
6. Finally, I glued the grass to each side of the wreath and hung it on my wreath hanger.
I hope you have a wonderful Spring!