This Dollar Tree sun hat and cake pan made making this adorable summer sun hat wreath super easy and inexpensive. Here is how you can make one, too.
Dollar Tree Summer Sun Hat Wreath + FREE Printable
You may even already have some of these things lying around the house. You can get as creative with this DIY project as you like, the sky is the limit for colors, ribbons, paint, flowers and more.
- Dollar Tree summer sun hat
- Dollar Tree 8″ cake pan
- Dollar Tree florals
- Any paint you like (my DIY Chalk Paint would probably work really well)
- Chip brush
- wooden beads
- scrap fabric or ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun and Hot Glue
- Cute Printable (I made this one with the Farmer’s Market Series Watermelon Printable)
If you love this kind of DIY project, be sure to visit my blog https://www.southerncrushathome.com/
- Use your favorite paint to do a quick coat on the inside of the cake pan.
- Print out, cut out and glue down your printable into the bottom of the cake pan.
- Glue the cake pan down into the sun hat, pressing in the top of the hat from the back side.
- Glue down the wooden beads to the edges of the cake pan for an added Boho home decor look.
- Pick out your greenery and pluck the florals from their stems to glue down to just the underneath edge of the cake pan.
- Tear a piece of scrap fabric or use a ribbon to wrap around the back of the hat as a hanger.
That’s it! It’s that easy! Isn't is just adorable? Now go hang your beautiful summer sun hat wreath on your front door!
This is such a great way to greet friends and family.
I hope you’ll get creative and make one of these easy sun hat wreaths for your own home decor. It really is so fun and easy. Have a great day!